Are you a skilled and dedicated HGV Class 2 driver with a passion for transporting vehicles? Look no further! An exciting opportunity awaits you to join our reputable team and be a crucial part of our car transportation operation.
Forde Recruitment are looking for an LGV C / Class 2 Transporter Driver on behalf of our Global Automotive client to ensure the efficient and timely collection and delivery of vehicles to and from auction sites, whilst adhering to procedures, legislation and regulations, providing customer service excellence at all times.
Hours: Monday-Friday Days with overtime available (No Weekends), Contracted hours - 45 hrs a week
Salary: £31,651 + Overtime
- Ensure the efficient and timely collection and delivery of vehicles to and from auction sites
- Being responsible for the effective load planning and safe loading/unloading of vehicles.
- Must adhere to all tachograph regulations and follow this at all times.
- LGV C Licence is essential, 2 years minimum experience due to insurance stipulations.
- Previous car transporter experience is highly desirable, but we welcome applications from experienced HGV drivers willing to transition into vehicle transportation.
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to change quickly.
- A full understanding of tachograph regulations
- 25 days holiday + BH + Birthday Off + Wellbeing Day + Charity Day
- 4% pension
- Performance bonus
- Career Growth - They believe in nurturing talent from within. If you're looking for long-term career growth, they have opportunities for advancement within our organisation.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who are operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for additional opportunities.