Are you a problem-solving wizard with a passion for technology and a knack for hands-on solutions? If you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment, then we have an exciting opportunity for you! We're on the lookout for a dedicated and skilled Service Engineer to be a vital part of clients team based in Chesterfield.
As a Field service engineer you are responsible for the timely and professional execution of maintenance works and commissioning for our whole product range as well as technical support for our customers.
£13.00-£13.50 per hour
Hours: Monday to Thursday 08:00-16:30/ Friday 08:00-15:30
- Independent preparation and execution of Service works and commissioning in our workshop and across the UK
- Analysis of customer complaints and execution of rectifications
- Carrying out all necessary works on mechanic, hydraulic, electric, and electronic systems
- Demonstrating machines to end customers and dealers
- Development and execution of technical solutions to continuously improve the quality of our products
- Apprenticeship in an engineering or maintenance role (HGV, heavy plant) or similar background
- Experience of working with concrete pumps – any brand.
- CSCS Card
- Forklift license is an advantage
- Full, clean driving license minimum BE
- Willingness to travel across the UK and international travel
- Basic knowledge in common Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Good communication skills in English, written and verbally
- Basic knowledge in German is an advantage but not a necessity
- Independent and solution orientated work ethics and a confident and customer focused appearance
- Team spirit, flexibility and responsible
What we offer:
- Annual service training in their German Headquarters
- Tools supplied
- Company Van after successfully completing the probation period and training
- 23 days annual leave per year
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who are operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for additional opportunities.