Forde Recruitment is proud to be recruiting on behalf of our client, one of the UK’s leading vehicle logistics companies for a position within its customer service team as a Customer Service Manager.
They are the ‘one stop shop’ for all vehicle movement needs, deploying high calibre personnel and intelligent technology to manage all kinds of vehicle movements on a local, regional and national basis.
The role will be focused on providing excellent customer service to our existing customer base, supporting, and leading the customer service team. The customer service team play an important role in the business and you will have daily contact with their clients, internal and external colleagues.
Salary: £33,000-£34,500 (Depending on experience)
Working Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 08:30 – 17:30 (1 hour lunch)
Hybrid Role – with majority WFH but will require the ability to attend the office if required.
Duties will include the following:
- Ensuring the departmental workload is shared and covered daily.
- Maintain the performance of the customer service team at its highest level by providing the appropriate support, training, and development.
- Implement a training plan to ensure all team members have the product knowledge required to maximise sales and answer customer enquiries.
- Devise and implement a system training plan to ensure all team members are competent in using the current systems in place required to do their roles.
- Proactively build and maintain customer relationships.
- Involvement with the recruitment of departmental personnel
- Undertake monthly one-to-one and annual appraisals with direct reports and assist them in meeting set targets, provide leadership, training where required and promote development where possible.
- Producing customer reports, statistics and monthly KPI’s
- You will need to have an outgoing personality, have proven leadership skills, and the role can be demanding but also very rewarding.
- Previous experience in leading a customer service/ administration team is a prerequisite for the role and must be demonstrated in any application.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays with opportunity to increase based on attendance.
- Hybrid & Flexible work
- Pension contribution
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who are operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for additional opportunities.