Forde Recruitment, a leading provider of industrial staff throughout South Yorkshire, is currently seeking experienced Forklift Truck Drivers on behalf of our manufacturing client in Sheffield. As a Forklift Truck Driver, you will play a crucial role in the efficient operation of our client's busy warehouse.
Forklift Truck Driver Responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Moving goods within the warehouse
- Preparing stock for distribution
Please note that this role involves stock location and sorting, which may require heavy lifting and moving within a large warehouse environment.
Forklift Truck Driver Requirements:
- Valid and in-date counterbalance AND combi forklift licence
- Previous experience operating forklift trucks in a warehouse setting
- Adequate physical fitness and ability to handle heavy lifting
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work efficiently and safely within a fast-paced environment
- Opportunity for a permanent contract with the client after a successful period
- On-site, free parking available for all staff
- Monday to Friday: 0800 - 1600
If you are an experienced Forklift Truck Driver with the necessary licences and skills, we invite you to apply for this position!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who are operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for additional opportunities.