Forde Automotive, a leading provider of car delivery drivers across the UK, are seeking competent and customer-oriented individuals to join their team. Their clients, prominent players in the automotive sector, require car delivery drivers on a national scale.
As a car delivery driver, you will work in a team environment, responsible for delivering and collecting vehicles. This role involves NO hitchhiking or public transport; you will be provided transportation from one location to another.
Car Delivery Driver Key Responsibilities:
- Timely and efficient single car collections and deliveries as directed.
- Accurate completion of collection/delivery reports in compliance with client and customer requirements.
- Reporting all vehicle accidents, damages, and faults promptly and in accordance with company policy.
- Completion of necessary administrative tasks as required by the client.
- Always ensuring the security of customers’ vehicles and their property.
- Adhering to HSE policies and utilising personal protective equipment (PPE) when necessary.
- Maintaining professional appearance and delivering customer service in line with company policy.
Car Delivery Driver Requirements:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to handle customer complaints and diffuse difficult situations calmly.
- Applicants must be over the age of 25 for insurance stipulations.
- Valid full driving license held for a minimum of 5 years due to commercial insurance requirements.
- No more than 6 points accepted for minor driving offenses; no DR10s.
All positions are temporary but may lead to ongoing assignments or permanent roles
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who are operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies.”
Full time/Part Time
Min/Max rate - £10.42ph
Valid Driving Licence, proof of address, Proof of national insurance and right to work in the UK documents.