Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain delivery plans that support the customer and business needs.
- Responsible for all schedule download, upload and updates ensuring customer commitments are reflected in the Efacs system.
- Working alongside Production Controllers to ensure customer on time delivery, improving standards of delivery performance.
- Manage and co-ordinate delivery issues.
- Ensuring sales volumes and asset utilisation is at minimum cost.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all customers in relation to order progress and delivery.
- Provide feedback to the operations team on adherence to plan.
Skills, Experience & Qualification:
- Relevant experience in a sales/planning role.
- Experience working with Efacs or other MRP/ERP systems.
- An understanding of production planning principles.
- Demonstrate a good level of numeracy, literacy and communication.
- Able to demonstrate previous involvement within an engineering business.
- Excellent Excel skills with the ability to analyse and interrogate data.
- Able to communicate at all levels within the business.
- Demonstrate the ability to present a professional and informed impression.
Please apply for this role online today.
Forde Recruitment is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this instance is operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies.