Forde Recruitment are currently recruiting Nationally for parcel sorters.
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn those pennies on the lead up to the festive break!
These roles offer IMMEDIATE START DATES!
Due to the vast majority of the shift being based at a work station either sorting mail or parcels you must be able to stand for long periods of time.
As we have seen over recent weeks the online shopping sector has boomed and our client is working to strict timescales and deadlines to ensure the general public receive the mail and parcels accordingly.
The parcel sorting role has pay rates starting from £10.80 per hour increasing to £12.30 per hour depending on your shift pattern.
Shift patterns are as follows:
Monday-Saturday - 0600 – 2200 - £10.80ph
Monday – Friday - 2200 – 0600 - £11.80ph
Saturday & Sunday – 2200 – 0600 - £12.30ph
Sunday – 0600 – 2200 - £11.50ph
The shifts will rotate so we do ask for flexibility when applying.
Daily tasks involve:
- Moving and Sorting Mail
- Segregating different types of mail
- Operating sorting machines
- Sorting letters and packets manually
Skills and Experience needed for this role:
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Clear and concise communication both written and spoken.
- Physically fit due to standing for long periods
- Previous experience within a warehouse environment is desirable
Potentially permanent positions available for candidates who excel and lots of hours available to pick up over the Christmas period into New Year