Forde Recruitment is recruiting for a Machine / Production Operative to work with our client in the Royston area of Barnsley on a temp to perm basis.
Duties & Responsibilities of the role include;
- The manufacture and repair of pallets/units as required.
- All units produced/repaired to be coloured for complete audit trail.
- Keep a record and submit weekly to the Supervisor.
- Operate all machinery in line with training and all health and safety requirements.
- Wear all required PPE that has been supplied.
- Maintain machinery as per training.
- Keep work area clean and tidy, ensuring that work area has no obstructions.
- Process pallets through the stripper machine.
- Sort boards and blocks by size into bins.
- Process and cut boards and blocks using various cutting machines
- To cut boards to the required length and sort into the correct bins.
- Ad-Hoc duties around the workplace where required
- Reporting to the Production Supervisor/Yard Manager.
If you think you would be ideal for this role then please apply online today.
Forde Recruitment is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this instance is operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies.