Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000 per annum (On target earnings)
To be successful in this role you will possess excellent management and interpersonal skills and demonstrate a consistent focus on uncompromising performance and customer service. A key function will be supporting and assisting the Operations Manager in meeting his responsibilities for a diverse range of collection activity and collectors.
• Develop and maintain individual and team based performance measurement systems to support the effective management of individual productivity, collection and revenue performance.
• Develop and monitor key performance indicators so as to provide timely management information to the Operations Manager and promote a proactive approach to under performance.
• Assess telephone calls (live and retrospective) and system entries for quality, compliance and effectiveness.
• Provide formal and informal feedback to individuals as necessary.
• Lead performance improvement and personal development activity where necessary.
• Provide management support and collaboration to the Company’s clients.
• Contribute to the development of systems and procedures throughout the business as required.
• Assist the Operations Manager with the day to day management of the collections teams and the development of new processes and procedures.
Performance Management Responsibilities:
- Productivity – Call stats / Volume
- o Calls
o Appropriate action (queries)
o Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
- Revenue and collection performance
- Result mix
- Diary management
Apply online for this role today
Forde Recruitment is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this instance is operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies.