Forde Recruitment are recruiting Class 1 HGV Drivers with a high earning potential in the Wakefield and Pontefract area in order to work for our client, one of the worlds market leading supermarkets.
We are currently recruiting to cover all shift patterns including weekends for caged deliveries to stores across the UK.
- Overtime after 8 Hours, increased rate dependant on time bands.
- There are various start times available for the HGV Class 1 driver, with a current average shift length of 11 – 13 hours.
The Pay Rates:
Up to £18.00 per hour
What the Class 1 HGV driver can expect:
- Refrigerated box trailer deliveries of chilled and ambient products
- Caged products with some manual handling required
- Average of 3 – 4 deliveries per shift
What are the benefits for the Class 1 HGV Driver:
- Weekly Pay
- Subsidised canteen
- Ongoing training courses
- High quality vehicles
- PAYE or LTD Drivers
- Other contracts available
The Requirements from the Class 1 HGV Driver
- A full Class 1 HGV Licence
- A valid Drivers CPC Card
- A digital tachograph card
- A full understanding of WTD legislation
- A good geographic knowledge of the UK road network
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply online today.
Forde Recruitment is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this instance is operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies