We are currently recruiting for an exciting new HGV 1 / CE Driver opportunity to work for our client in Rotherham on a temp to perm basis.
They provide a wide range of delivery services to both business and residential addresses across the UK. They are looking for an experienced HGV Class 1 Night Trunk Driver to join the growing team within their Rotherham Depot
- You will be required to drive to and from the hub location based in the Midlands.
- Monday to Friday (Nights)
- Night Trunking A to B
- No Handball involved
- Limited loading/unloading
Experience & Knowledge:
- You should have held your HGV 1/CE Licence for a minimum 2 years
- No more than 6 points no DD/ DR Code convictions Hold a current valid DCPC Card.
- Understand and able to comply with Drivers hours and WTD legislation.
- Able to understand and carry out necessary vehicle checks to ensure vehicle safety and able to report defects correctly.
- Should comply with on-site health and safety requirements.
- Have the experience and knowledge to be able to divert cross country to and from the hub as and when signs traffic or other conditions dictate.
Benefits & Rewards once permanent:
Excellent Basic Salary - Full Uniform - Great team ethic - Enhanced annual leave - Pension - Healthcare - Child care vouchers - Cash incentive referral scheme - Career progression - And more
We are keen to hear from you so if you believe this role is the right fit for you - APPLY NOW
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply online today.
Forde Recruitment is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this instance is operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies