Forde Recruitment is recruiting a Calibration Engineer to work with our client who has one position to offer to an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who can work as an integral part of our multi-skilled workforce.
A Calibration Engineer is required to enhance the Inspection Quality Team.
The successful applicant will be ideally conversant with both traditional and advanced Inspection / Quality Techniques and Tools. Which would include but not limited to ……..
- Calibration of measuring equipment.
- Calibration of Tooling/Fixtures.
- Use of calibration data base.
- Support of the Non Conformance process.
- Control of all aspects of equipment stock & purchasing process.
- Good analytical skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good communications skills and ability to liaise with suppliers and customers.
Previous experience in calibration is preferred.
Some training will be given as appropriate.
Please apply for this role online today.
Forde Recruitment is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this instance is operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies.