Biomass Plant Operative
Forde Recruitment is recruiting for a Biomass Plant Operative to work with our client in the Royston area of Barnsley.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will work in line with your safety training for working around Fork Lift Trucks/ Telehandler.
- You will keep your work area clear and sort waste into the correct bins provided.
- You will sort pallets into damaged and good stock, using the correct sizing.
- You will sand and stamp pallets/Kiln area.
- You will clean the yard.
- During adverse weather, you may be relocated into the shed for other duties.
- You will ensure that daily maintenance/ visual checks are followed at the biomass plant.
- You will ensure stock is stored in a safe manner and as directed.
- You will process wood through the shredder.
- You will maintain a safe and clean area around machinery.
- You will submit daily defect and inspection sheets.
- Ad-Hoc duties around the workplace where required around the yard, including working in the kiln.
If you think you would be ideal for this role then please apply online today.
Forde Recruitment is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this instance is operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies.