Forde Recruitment are current recruiting for 7.5 Tonne Drivers to work on a temporary basis with a view to going permanent.
Our client is looking for C1 / 7.5t Drivers who have at least 1 years' experience driving 7.5t vehicles to support their Depot in Rotherham.
They provides a wide range of delivery services to both business and residential addresses across the UK.
They also provide next-day or scheduled delivery services for parcels, as well as comprehensive logistics solutions, including warehouse management and the operation of customer-liveried vehicles.
- To deliver customers products to the required premises ensuring all customers receive exceptional customer service as part of a multi drop delivery route. The driver will ensure that all products are transported safely to the customers’ premises treating their freight as if it were our own.
- As a 7.5t Driver you will have access to progress and receive free training in the future going all the way to HGV C+E as part of their Driver Academy once you have qualified for the scheme.
This is an active role and a great opportunity to thrive in a fantastic team environment and grow with the company.
- Must hold C1 or above on licence with valid DQC and Tacho card
- Must be 21 years old and above
- Maximum of 6 points on licence and no bans
- Takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to build rapport with customers
Benefits & Rewards once permanent:
Excellent Basic Salary – Full Uniform - Great team ethic - Enhanced annual leave - Pension - Healthcare - Child care vouchers - Cash incentive referral scheme - Career progression - And more!!!
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply online today.
Forde Recruitment is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this instance is operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies